Friday, January 15, 2010

1/15/10

Okay...the last two days were off for me. I just didn't have the mental ability to think or track points. I think the fog has lifted a bit and I'm back today. I don't think I went over too much, but I'm going to say I've used all my extra points for the week and stick with my daily points for the next 3 days.

Daily Points 29

Breakfast:
coffee w/ 1 T. half-and-half .5
English Muffin w/ 2 slices of bacon and 1 egg 4
2 c. fat-free milk 3.5

Snack:
coffee w/ 1 T. half-and-half .5

Lunch:
Pizza Sub 4
Baked Ruffles 2

Dinner:
Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4
1 c. minestrone soup 1

Snack:
1 small slice taco braid 3
2 T. 7-layer dip 3
1 oz. tortilla chips 3
(all these are estimated; I had them at a party I went to!)

1 piece of chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment