Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1/12/10

Sorry I missed posting yesterday! It was a busy day!

Daily Points 29, 35 WPAs

Breakfast:
1 c. Multi-grain Cheerios 2
1 c. fat-free milk 2
small banana 1.5

Snack:
Grande Skinny Latte from Starbucks 3

Lunch:
Olive Garden salad w/ 1 T. dressing 3
minestrone soup 2.5
1 bread stick 3
Andes Mint 1

Dinner:
Club Sandwich (ham, turkey, swiss cheese, avocado, lettuce tomato) 10.5
homemade fries 4.5
raspberry tea 1

Snack:
banana 1.5
banana oat muffin 3
coffee w/ 1 T. half-and-half .5

It was a high point day, but the food was great and I had a nice time with Jason. I do okay staying on track most days so I figured I could splurge and use up some of my WPAs and still be fine for the week. I keep ending my week with too many of them left and I don't want to lose weight on too FEW calories or else I'll mess myself up when I try to eat normally later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment