Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meal Plan for the Week

Meal Plan for this week:

On hand for breakfast: oatmeal, turkey sausage, eggs, English muffins, cereal, fruit

On hand for lunches: lunch meat, peanut butter, soup, Morningstar products, Lean Pockets

Monday: Club Sandwiches (whole grain buns, turkey, ham, avocado, low-fat cheese) with sweet potato fries

Tuesday: Hot dogs (Ballpark Turkey Franks, Whitewheat buns, turkey chili) with oven fries

Wednesday: turkey, roasted sweet potatoes, corn, and stuffing

Thursday: turkey noodle soup with sandwich?; making a turkey casserole for Jason's lunch

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: BBQ Chicken pizza, spinach salad

Sunday: spaghetti w/ homemade meat sauce

This is a bit of an easy week. This week is the anniversary week of Eli's death so I didn't want to make anything too complicated. The turkey will be a bit of work, but it needs to be cooked and we should get several meals from it. I am determined to get my outside freezer cleaned out so I can defrost it and start over!

I am hoping to do a fish or shrimp recipe that includes pineapple salsa next week as I've had that in my head forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment