Friday, January 8, 2010

Why I like Weight Watchers...

(yes, I was in love with my new toy!)

...I know it works!

What doesn't work is thinking it is a diet. I am promising myself that I will not go back this time. Life was cruel to me last year, but that doesn't mean I must punish myself with food. Being fat sucks and nobody can honestly say they are happy being that overweight. I can't wait to get back in my jeans that didn't come from the damn plus-sized department. It was so amazing to try them on and buy them....why did I left myself forget how good that felt?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Rita! Youuuu can dooo eeet!" When you get to your "happy Rita" weight, refuse to buy any larger clothes even if your happy Rita clothes start getting a little snug! (This has totally helped me during my muffin-top elimination. My pants may be snug, but if I want them to fit normally again I have to ditch the muffin-top!) It also helps that I'm a tight-wad and don't want to spend money on new clothes. Haha.

    ReplyDelete