Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm back with my head hanging low in shame....

Well....the holidays are behind me and that's all I'm going to say about that. Back to the behaving better. Being an emotional eater does not work well with weight loss efforts, especially when you are spending your first holiday without your beautiful baby boy. The first anniversary of his death is coming up in 10 days so we'll see if I can stay on track....the rest of the month is going to be a big challenge for me. If I can lose at least 5 pounds this month, I will reward myself with new bottle of Philosophy body wash!

Most important thing to stay on track....PLAN!

Here's my dinner plan for the week. Breakfast is easy, usually cereal/fruit/skim milk or oatmeal/toast/milk. Lunch is sandwich with either chips/fruit/soup.

Dinner Plans:

Monday - steak, steamed broccoli, potato of some sort
Tuesday - salmon, steamed mixed veggies, rice
Wednesday - chicken fajitas, black or refried beans
Thursday - pizza on pita bread, sweet potato fries
Friday - pulled pork sandwiches, baked fries
Saturday - homemade pizza on whole wheat crust, salad

Let's see how well I can stick to it. I need to make my shopping list now so I can be ready for each day!


Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment